Brassicales Map Alignment Project (BMAP)
These pages have been set up to hold information (including notes from meetings, a list of target species etc.) for the Brassicales Map Alignment Project (BMAP). BMAP is analagous to a similar initiative that has been established for Oryza (OMAP).
Relevant information is currently being collated and will be made available as soon as possible.
- San Diego, Jan 2010 (Minutes of meeting )
- Tubingen, March 2010 (Minutes of meeting )
- Wuhan, June 2010 (Minutes of meeting )
- Yokohama, June 2010
- Saskatoon, Sept 2010 (presentation by Rod Wing ) San Diego, Jan 2012 (notes to follow)
List and status of target species to be sequenced
- Draft list of 150 species, April 2010
- Successful DOE JGI CSP proposal to sequence 20 species, added Jan 2012
Coordinator and contacts
- Rod Wing, University of Arizona, Arizona Genomics Institute
- Chris Pires, University of Missouri
- Detlef Weigel, Max Planck Institute, Tubingen